Engaging 300+ leaders on mental health with tailored learning
“Thank you so much for delivering an outstanding Brilliant Minds session. The participants were highly engaged and we have received some fantastic feedbac...
- Financial Services
“Thank you so much for delivering an outstanding Brilliant Minds session. The participants were highly engaged and we have received some fantastic feedback so far. I feel so proud that we have broken ground today – such an important milestone for us.”
Engaging leaders is tough. Engaging leaders in mental health is even tougher.
A global financial services client wanted to start the conversation about mental health with 300+ of their leaders’ from all levels; from senior to middle managers.
The client wanted an engaging training programme that evolved their leader’s understanding of positive mental health. The programme would need to inspire and motivate them to take action with practical, real-world strategies.
The challenge: Empower the ones ready to make that change and convert the sceptics.
The solution: A tailored flagship leadership training programme that launched with a high-impact & relatable live training session to drive maximum engagement from the get-go.
The results: The programme has so far gained the highest NPS score to date and was widely celebrated as the most engaging training programme delivered at the company.
The impact of the pandemic on mental wellbeing in Financial Services has been staggering.
- 27% of those in the financial services sector say their wellbeing had been impacted during the pandemic
- Poor mental health costs £3,242 per employee per year compared to the national average of £1,652
- COVID-19 pandemic saw a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide
- Previous mental health training programmes had failed to bring tangible results
- Our client understood leaders’ critical role in supporting their people through this challenging time.
To understand the unique challenges the client was facing, we took them through a Discovery Stage. Our team of experts interviewed key stakeholders and leaders to uncover the attitudes & mindsets that are obstacles to behaviour change to create a programme that will engage their leaders with a tailored learning experience.
The solution: A tailored version of Brilliant Minds that launches with a high-impact live session followed by focussed, tailored sessions aimed at targetted groups of leaders to drive the greatest change.
The opening session addressed the following:
- Motivation: We helped leaders understand why mental health matters now and what their role is in driving a mentally healthy organisation
- Understanding: We explored how mental health impacts performance and productivity and how to spot that others are struggling
- Action: We explored practical ways to support others and how to have real-life supportive conversations
- Empowerment: We addressed barriers to supporting others to help leaders feel greater confidence when leading mental health conversations
- Collaboration: We encouraged collaboration and sharing to build a sense of shared experience, unity and support between each other
The result: “Thank you so much for delivering an outstanding Brilliant Minds session. The participants were highly engaged and we have received some fantastic feedback so far. I feel so proud that we have broken ground today – such an important milestone for us.”
PSYCHOLOGY-POWERED SOLUTIONS THAT DRIVE IMPACT
Feel Good evolves how your people think, feel and perform with strategic thinking and engaging learning solutions powered by the latest organisational & behavioural science.