Money. Typically a taboo topic. No one wants to talk about it. During today’s episode, it’s all we’re going to talk about! Well, maybe not money exactly but a very related topic: our financial wellbeing.
Danni Haig, a business owner, performer, an expert on the mind, and one of Feel Good’s leading business psychologists and leadership coaches, joins us on today’s financial adventure.
- What is financial wellbeing and why is it relevant now more than ever?
- What is financial wellbeing really about?
- What questions can we ask ourselves to take the pulse of our financial wellbeing?
- Can you recommend books or other free resources people can access to learn more about the psychology of money and financial wellbeing in general?
- What are the biggest factors causing financial stress, and how have these been impacted in the last years by the recent events?
- What are the do’s and don’ts to overcome our financial stressors?
- What can we do long-term to control our impulses around money, stick to our goals and make change happen?